£22,000 – £24,000 + Bonus.
My client is a debt collection agency who have been established for over 20 years. They are a forward thinking customer focused company who combine a high level of customer service with a common sense approach to recoveries. They look to invest in their staff in order that they are able to provide the kind of service both their clients and customers can be proud of.
- Engaging with customers.
- Handling a large volume of inbound and outbound calls made by an automated dialer and via a manual process.
- Providing a professional service which meets our “quality assurance” gateway standard whilst achieving KPI’s.
- Complying with Regulatory Rules and Guidance that are covered during training, in particular those set by the Financial Conduct Authority, The Information Commissioner’s Office, Ofcom and the Credit Services Association.
- Understanding, where appropriate, the legal process of debt recovery and the ability to explain the process with accuracy and clarity to customers.
- Carrying out other duties as instructed to ensure the smooth running of the company.
The ideal candidate should have C grade GCSE’s in English and Math’s. You must be Customer service orientated and Self-motivated with a target/objective driven approach. Also key is the ability to work accurately, paying attention to detail. This would suit someone from a retail customer service background looking to move into an office environment or someone with previous call centre experience.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.