Key responsibilities: –
My client is an award winning, Legal 500 ranked, full-service law firm offering legal advice and to UK and international businesses as well as individuals and families.
They are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Admin Assistant to assist their Residential Property team, based in their modern new office in Farnborough. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy team within a progressive law firm.
- Answering the department telephones and directing calls to the relevant person
- Assisting with telephone calls/enquiries at the direction of the fee earning lawyers
- Scanning and filing of post into P4W, and distributing incoming post
- Processing or directing initial enquiries
- Creating new entities, producing quotes and sending them to prospects
- Creating new matters and issuing client instruction documents
- Scanning, copying, copy-typing and engrossing documents
- Making contact with third parties by telephone and/or email at the request of the fee earning lawyers and their assistants
- Case management system upkeep and maintenance
- Financial ledger management
- Lender portal upkeep and maintenance
- File closing and associated tasks
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative, have a mature attitude and are a strong team player. An ability to consistently maintain high standards will be essential as will excellent IT skills.
Applicants must possess at least 5 GCSE’s Grade A* to C (9-4) including Maths and English. A full driving licence is also essential. Experience of working in a legal environment is not required, although experience within an office environment will be an advantage. Data entry skills will be essential as well as good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.