My client is an award winning and highly regarded law firm who pride themselves on providing long term support to their clients. They are currently looking to recruit a Conveyancing Admin Assistant.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Fee Earners and Plot Runners on casework in their fast paced New Build team. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within a progressive law firm.
Tasks will include:
- Carrying out ID Searches and Checks on Clients
- Obtaining Help to Buy Papers and check & liaise with lenders
- Chase clients for deposits and signed papers & get file ready for exchange
- Prepare exchange paperwork & handover paperwork for completions team
- Scanning in documentation from clients, lenders and HTB and uploading to online system.
- Apply for searches
- Covering Plot Runners Work Load when on Annual Leave.
- Closing abortive files
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can use their initiative whilst being a strong team player. An ability to consistently maintain high standards will be essential as will excellent IT skills. Additionally you must possess at least 5 GCSE’s Grade A* to C including Maths and English. Experience of working in a legal environment is not required, although experience within an office environment will be an advantage. Data entry skills will be essential as well as good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.