My client is an award winning, highly regarded law firm which is growing fast and who pride themselves on providing long term support to their clients.
They have a full-time vacancy for a Legal Assistant to join their Real Estate Department. This role is part of a support team that provides secretarial and administrative support to 10 fee earners, ensuring they can focus on the legal work and provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to their clients. This role will have the potential to take on junior level fee earning work under supervision.
Provide a full legal secretarial & administrative service including:
- Full typing service (digital dictation used)
- Opening files, raising bills etc.
- Answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
- Proficient use of Word and other Microsoft IT packages
- Organising diaries and making appointments
- Preparing documents
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Assist with research as instructed by Fee Earners
- Assist Fee Earners with caseload and undertake some junior level fee earning work under supervision
- Filing and other general clerical work.
The successful candidate will be IT literate with good typing skills, demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and good communication skills including an excellent telephone manner. They will need to be a team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and thrive in a busy and progressive work environment. Previous property experience in a secretarial/assistant role would be an advantage.
This is an excellent chance for a dedicated individual to continue and develop their career within a flexible environment and join an expanding and successful firm that is supportive and encouraging.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.