£24,000 plus £5,000 commission (Full-time equivalent)
Part-time – 15 hours per week.
My client is a customer-centric and forward-thinking fleet management organisation looking to hire a Telemarketing Executive – they will consider either part-time or full-time hours.
The main purpose of the role is to support the business development team and work alongside he marketing department to build relationships with potential clients.
- Make contact with potential customers and qualify their fleet criteria and needs (target minimum 60 pro rata calls per day).
- Build quality relationships with potential customers by engaging with them via the phone and supporting this by supplying supplementary information via email.
- Develop relationships and seek to gain appointments with potential customers, preferably well in advance of a proposed review process to enable the Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to build a face-to-face relationship with the prospect.
- Develop leads that the business development team can follow up to help us gain a meeting for the BDM to meet with the prospect.
- Manage and maintain the Customer relationship Management System (CRM) to facilitate the development of a healthy lead pipeline.
- To support the business development function on a day-to-day basis to help the team reach targets.
- Work with the marketing team on specific campaigns designed to target set customer sectors in order to help create more appointments/leads for the BDM’s.
- Work with the CRM system to ensure data is regularly turned over and kept updated and accurate so that the business can maximise its opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a B2B Telesales environment and be comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls daily. You must be target driven with the ability to develop relationships over the phone and experience of using a CRM.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.