My client, a forward thinking and customer focused vehicle management business, is looking for an experienced Technical Services Executive to join their Operations team. The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of service delivery to clients in all areas of the Technical Services operation, providing support to the areas of the business who interact with the department.
- To monitor and action all modules of the 1Link Service Network system in order to ensure that the focus is always maintained on costs control and vehicle.
- To ensure that all work authorised is in accordance with manufacturers servicing schedules and industry-recognised times.
- Liaising with vehicle manufacturers in order to escalate issues and secure warranty and goodwill
- To ensure that maintenance telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently. To help and advise the Account Management team with technical and procedural
- To carry out all specified administrative tasks according to operational procedures, to include (but not limited to) service bookings, downtime management reports, and invoice
- To ensure breakdown and recoveries are directed to appropriate network repairers in accordance with departmental
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external
The ideal candidate will have a previous experience in a similar role within the automotive sector, a high level of industry knowledge as well as experience of working within a Quality standard/framework. You will possess excellent relationship management skills and be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally. It would be of great value if you are familiar with 1 Link and/or R2C and you must be proficient on MS Office. Problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to analyse data.
RGS Recruitment would like to thank you for taking the time to apply, however due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.