£35,000 – £40,000
My client is looking for an experienced Supply Planner to join their established team. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Operations, Product and Finance teams and be accountable for communicating key changes to these teams.
The Supply Planner is responsible for the planning and tracking open to buy, forecasting and analysis of key accounts / regions. You will collaborate with these accounts to develop sound plans and forecasts through Integrated Business Planning. As well as handling internal and external communications for new purchase orders, change -orders, returns and backlog management.
- Responsible for coordinating the creation, review and tracking of demand plans at a product line and SKU level by key account / country / region with roll up to an EMEA and APAC level.
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Product to identify demand assumptions that will drive a monthly unit forecast across all product lines ensuring our monthly unit forecasts are aligned with customer and company objectives
- Analyse sales numbers to identify what we need from a demand perspective
- Engage with Sales and Product Leaders on NPI launch planning including forecast inputs
- Implement forecast related solutions
- Purchase order management, order placement, delivery and payment process, cost benefits and analysis.
- Reviewing sales prospects and provide input to the Integrated Business Planning process
- Supplier interaction in different geographies
- Continuously monitor inventory levels
- Resolve all first line phone and email inquiries from the customer or sales team
- Provide daily reporting of open order status and shipments and weekly order reports
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and experience in working within an Integrated Business Planning process. You must possess advanced and demonstrable Excel skills, including pivot tables, macros, and advanced formulas with the ability to transform large volumes of data into decision grade information and communicate it effectively .Additionally you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.