Thames Ditton, Surrey
£24,000 – £25,000
This is a varied role in a busy Account Management Team and involves building and maintaining client relationships by delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Acting as the main day-to-day point of contact for all clients
- To progress orders advising clients of any change
- Generate and issue new contracts and monitor return
- To handle and solve all client queries in a prompt and professional manner
- To manage and/or generate monthly customer invoicing and recharges
- To generate and authorise external supplier orders
- To produce regular and ‘ad-hoc’ client reports within defined time-scales
It is essential that you have previous experience within either Account Management or Sales Administration. You must also possess exceptional levels of customer care, strong IT skills and be an organised administrator. The ability to problem solve and work effectively as part of a team are also key to this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.