£20,000 – £22,000
East Molesey, Surrey
My client is a multi-award winning small family run business who have been established since 1995. Their high quality products are now available in more than 50 countries worldwide through their network of official retailers. They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their friendly team. You can expect a fun working environment and a collaborative team environment.
- Be responsible for handling customer requests, ensuring that they are logged and passed to the relevant Sales/Account Managers.
- Ensuring that customers are kept up to date of the progress of their enquiry/order.
- Processing purchase orders and checking stock
- Processing customer queries over the phone and by email
- Producing client related reports
- Processing invoices
- Producing weekly sales reports
- Setting up new customer accounts on the CRM
- Logistics: work closely with warehouse to track orders, prepare shipments and manage deliveries
- Building effective client relationships
- Form filling for customers.
- Adding new lines and new vendors
- Insurance compliance
- Delegating leads to the Account Managers
- Managing inventory reports
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and extensive administration skills as well as being confident in MS Office packages and CRM. You will also possess excellent written and oral communication and be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.