£30k – OTE £60k
My client is a forward thinking and leading serviced office provider. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their successful and growing team.
- Conduct viewings with prospective clients and send out proposals
- Achieve monthly sales targets/KPI’s to increase group occupancy and profit margins
- Generate new business and self-source leads
- Responsible for new sales across a portfolio serviced office locations in London
- Work leads on database and generate viewings
- Attend networking events and improve brand awareness
- Visit competitors to improve industry knowledge
- Build and maintain broker/agent relationships
- Carry out social media strategy
The ideal candidate will be a bright, driven and hard-working sales professional with a background in hospitality or property. You will be an experienced negotiator with the confidence to converse with prospective clients on the telephone and face to face. You must also have the ability to provide excellent and timely proposals in a busy high-pressured environment. A basic knowledge of London areas would be preferred.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.