My client, a forward-thinking and customer-focused fleet management business, is looking for an experienced Purchasing & Supplier Manager to join their successful team.
The main purpose of the role is to build and maintain vehicle supplier relationships ensuring all KPIs/SLAs are met.
- In conjunction with the Head of Operations, ensure a robust supplier management framework is in place for all suppliers through effective SLAs and KPI metrics.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, review supplier contracts, ensuring terms deliver the maximum value to the company and its customer base.
- To improve efficiency and service delivery of the department via supplier innovation and IT systems enhancements.
- To hold regular review meetings with all key suppliers to review KPI metrics, ensure competitive terms and investigate further opportunities for business.
- To manage the dealer tender process and secure competitive discounts and service levels.
- To manage and maintain supplier contract database, ensuring that contracts are up to date
- To provide all relevant management reporting against supplier performance.
- To ensure that all orders are placed within the agreed timescales and that all orders are validated against the pricing detailed in customer orders and dealer quotes.
- To conduct research to source the best ancillary products and negotiate terms that will provide the best value to the customer base.
- Management of your team to include performance reviews, training analysis etc.
- To carry out Performance Management Reviews with direct reporting staff.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Supplier Management experience within the automotive industry along with strong team management experience. You will require a strong commercial acumen to ensure business focus and a high level of sector product knowledge.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.