Thames Ditton, Surrey
My client, a forward thinking and customer focused business, is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their friendly Finance Team.
The main purpose of the role is to process supplier invoices and arrange payments and take responsibility for purchase ledger.
- Undertake the weekly BACS payment run.
- Inputting Overhead invoices.
- Liaising with Suppliers over the telephone to resolve queries.
- Setting up new Supplier Accounts and ensuring completeness of supplier data.
- Processing Staff expenses.
- Reviewing Aged Credit reports.
- Download invoices and statements from Supplier portals.
- Reconciling Supplier statements.
- Send out, and monitor return of, invoices for authorisation.
- Process and post Cheque requests.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Filing, scanning and document management.
- General administration within the finance department.
- General assistance to finance department at month end as directed by supervisor, in order to support reporting of accurate financial information to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience in a purchase ledger role with excellent organisation skills and a high level of accuracy. You must be proficient on MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level. Additionally you must be a good communicator and a collaborative team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.