My client, a forward thinking organisation, is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their Procurement & Risk team.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure vehicle procurement and remarketing administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner and to provide proactive support to the business in relation to department responsibilities.
- To process all requests regarding vehicle availability, delivery progress options pricing, demonstration requests, daily reports and general enquiries.
- To raise vehicle orders, ensuring all relevant information is sent to the vehicle suppliers.
- To liaise with the Account Management team and suppliers to ensure vehicles are delivered to all parties’ satisfaction.
- To provide support to the Business Development and Account Management teams regarding client queries and quotes from dealers.
- To monitor supplier performance and report any issues to the Head of Procurement and Risk, attending review meetings with vehicle suppliers as required.
- To process related invoices and compile reports as required.
- To manage the order process between internal and external suppliers following department processes.
- To assist with and support the administrative process relating to the disposal of vehicles.
- To update the in-house system and all relevant files with vehicle disposal detail.
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience and preferably supplier relationship management experience. You must be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines and possess strong communication skills. You will be a highly organised administrator with advanced Excel skills.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.