£40,000 – £50,000
My client is a dynamic and forward thinking fleet management organisation who are seeking to appoint a Pricing Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively manage the Pricing function and team for the business ensuring all KPI’s are met and relevant targets achieved. You will also be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the quotations database in a timely manner and providing detailed analysis and support to all areas of the business.
- To provide technical support to the Business Development and Account Management Teams particularly on contract and tender negotiations
- Monitor the performance and potential of the team and provide the direction, training and motivation
- Provide guidance on setting residual values and the regular review of the vehicle portfolio reporting on future profit/ lost forecasts.
- To advise on the contract pricing and report to the Risk Management Committee on residual values, market trends and key issues.
- To provide advice and guidance on SMR budgets and performance
- To assist with new client bids & tenders.
- To complete both manufacturer and independent rental surveys when received.
- To provide detailed analysis of the rental survey results when received.
- Effectively manage the pricing within the database for the standard discount structure and customer specific manufacturer support
- Ensure that all vehicles on the system have a residual value either from override values or via benchmarking.
- Maintain the integrity of the data held on the system.
- To maintain the residual value and maintenance adjustment files within the system
The ideal candidate will have the ability to interpret, extract, manipulate and analyse complex data accurately. Effective at identifying issues and presenting potential solutions and possess excellent commercial acumen. You must also be a strong people manager with a high level of sector, industry and product knowledge, including experience in database management. You will also be a strong communicator who is capable of making effective business decisions and with a good working knowledge of fleet management systems. It is also essential that you have the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence stakeholders to gain buy in and support at all levels.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org