£22,000 – £28,000
My client is a customer centric and forward thinking vehicle solutions organisation looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to join their friendly team.
The main purpose of the role of Pricing Analyst is to support the Pricing Manager on pricing and residual value issues and to provide analysis when required for all areas of the business that interact with the department.
- To update and maintain the company’s vehicle databases, which include the Service Maintenance and Repair system, and to assess the resultant
- To provide analysis of budget versus spend
- To advise and provide assistance in all maintenance budget setting including car and LCV vehicles, as well as public sector and contract specific
- To ensure that all vehicles on the system have a residual value either from override values or via
- To highlight anomalies to PM in a timely manner and provide suitable
- To provide guidance and analysis on setting RV’s and the regular review of the vehicle portfolio reporting on future profit/loss forecasts.
- To provide assistance in quarterly pricing review, both the creation and implementation of all pricing
- To use the survey results to update quarterly pricing files and to identify errors within the pricing database. Provide analysis of the data for all levels within the
- To assist Account Management/Executives with general queries relating to vehicle pricing. To own any problems and liaise with external data providers should the need arise.
- To process manufacturer vehicle pricing data updates on a regular basis, and prepare communications of the changes that effect the day-to-day operation of the business
- To maintain the pricing within the quotation system for standard discount and customer specific manufacturer discounts, and any option discounts that may be available.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working at a similar level that requires providing key technical advice to the business. You must possess an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure. Additionally you must have strong Data/Information analysis skills. Although not essential, working knowledge of pricing data within the Fleet Industry would be a distinct advantage or at least a background of working within a standard/framework.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.