£11.28 per hour
A fantastic opportunity to work part-time (18 hours a week) in an Administrative role with an established and friendly organisation based in Thames Ditton. The main purpose of the role is to assist with various administrative tasks of the Operations team.
- To process service bookings using the current operating system
- Process maintenance and accident invoices via Fleetware.
- To assist with vehicle progress updates for the maintenance and accident management departments via both the current operating system and telephone.
- Assisting in the preparation of information required to respond to tenders.
- To process department post on a daily basis & allocate as appropriate.
- To undertake any other tasks/projects within the department as directed by the Technical Services Team Leader and/or Operations Manager.
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience, proficiency in MS office and have the ability to learn new systems and technology when required. You must also be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and be extremely organised.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.