My client, a professional and highly regarded organisation, are currently seeking an Office Manager. This is an exciting and newly created role which would suit an experienced Office Manager who can manage a busy and varied workload.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the office through the management of facilities, maintenance, procurement and the services provided by the Office Services Team ensuring that a high standard of service is delivered to both internal and external clients.
- Coordinating the tasks completed by and services provided by the Office Services team.
- Line managing the Office Services Team to include recruitment, performance review, training and development.
- Maintaining a schedule of planned maintenance visits which complies with health and safety requirements
- Conducting fire alarm testing and organising fire drills in line with fire regulations / building management
- Managing the office cleaning contract and monitoring the service provided to ensure cleaning is to the standard required.
- Liaising with contractors and building management on building issues and maintenance queries
- Reallocating or ordering new office furniture for new starters / office moves
- Allocating, ordering and setting up mobile phones for new starters.
- Planning and implementing desk moves / office changes.
- Liaising with landlords / building management regarding any changes to the main office and serviced office premises
- Coordinating and procuring stationery, kitchen consumables, first aid supplies, office furniture, mobile phones etc.
- Obtaining quotes and sourcing goods and services as requested which represent the best value and quality. Space planning changes, maintaining and updating the office layout plan to accommodate new starters / growth.
The ideal candidate will have previous Office Management experience to include Facilities Management and Procurement, preferably within a professional services environment. Previous experience of managing a small team is also key to this role.
N.B. : RGS Recruitment would like to thank you for taking the time to apply, however due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.