My client, a forward-thinking and customer-focused fleet management business, is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their successful business.
The main purpose of the role is to support a small sales and marketing team.
- Managing and updating the company CRM
- Implementation and management of campaigns for in-house telemarketing team.
- Producing company information packs for use in sales and marketing activities
- Creating and updating marketing and sales presentations
- Liaising with external suppliers to produce marketing content, i.e. press releases, direct mail.
- Updating the company website using WordPress or similar.
- Assist in the organisation and set up for trade shows and company events.
- Producing marketing reports.
- Production of the monthly newsletter.
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience including website management, CRM knowledge, arranging and attending events as well as strong proofreading abilities.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.