My client, an established law firm, is seeking a Legal Secretary to work in the Employment Department.
Provide a full legal secretarial service including:
- Full typing service (digital dictation used)
- Opening files, raising bills etc.
- Answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
- Proficient use of Word, Excel and Microsoft IT products
- Organising diaries and making appointments
- Preparing documents
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Filing and other general clerical work.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines. You must also have previous experience of working in a similar role for a law firm. Additionally you will have a ‘can do’ attitude’, be prepared to get involved in all aspects of the department in terms of administration and the operation of the departments BD activities and events as well as good typing speeds (minimum 50wpm) and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.