Up to £32,000
My client is a highly regarded and established law firm who provide a truly outstanding service to their clients. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA for their London Office.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the primary purpose of the role is to assist the firm’s fee earners in their day-to-day work by providing an effective secretarial and administrative service.
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers
- Diary management of both fee earners and office resources i.e. hot desks and meeting room and arranging meetings both on and off site
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client files including the appropriate filing of both physical and electronic records
- File opening and closing including assisting fee earners with anti-money laundering and general risk procedures and administration
- Printing, photocopying and scanning of documentation
- Managing post completion procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations
- Preparing files for archiving and arranging for the transfer of such files to the firm’s head office
- General office support including meeting and greeting clients and providing hospitality services for onsite meetings. This will include the preparation of the meeting room prior to meetings and clearing it once a meeting has taken place
- Administering postal correspondence including the sorting and preparation of mail/DX plus the collection and delivery of both mail and DX items
- Answering telephone enquiries, directing callers to appropriate fee earners and talking accurate messages
- Liaising with external providers, and the firm’s management, in respect to general office issues i.e. facilities, IT helpdesk etc.
The ideal candidate will have previous legal secretarial experience with at least 3 years of solid property expertise, efficient administration skills along with ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly. You must have high level of attention to detail and a fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.