My client is a full service commercial law firm and is growing fast. They are listed in the Legal 500 for the Thames Valley and pride themselves on being business lawyers offering long term support to their clients.
This is a newly created role working for both the Corporate & Commercial, & Finance Departments. They are looking for a skilled Legal Cashier/Accounts Administrator to be responsible for processing all monies in, and payments out of their Escrow client account.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Carrying out know your client checks and anti-money laundering checks
- Reconcile the funds received ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing or stock issues
- Run on-boarding process for clients
- Day to day liaison with main clients
The ideal candidate will have work experience in a general accounting role, excellent data entry skills along with hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accounting software. You must be proficient on MS Office and have a high degree of attention to detail. A financial service background is beneficial however not essential. You must also be able to work in both the Wokingham and Camberley offices. This is an excellent chance for a dedicated individual to develop your career within a flexible environment and join an expanding and successful firm that is supportive and encouraging
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.