IT Systems Administrator
My client is an award-winning law firm which is growing fast and who pride themselves on providing long-term support to their clients.
They are looking to recruit an IT Systems Administrator to work within their IT team, contributing to the smooth running of their offices based in Camberley, Surrey.
A growing firm means a busy IT team. This is a newly created role working as part of the support team providing a central point of contact for all IT support queries. This post will provide 1st line support (telephone and face to face), which includes diagnostics and resolution where possible as well as training support.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monitor all IT support requests into the Help Desk system and ensure the requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Work with other members of IT to achieve a resolution to support calls
- Prioritise service requests and incidents by urgency and impact
- Provide basic application support on all desktop applications, which includes Microsoft Office and case management systems.
- Install, support and relocate hardware and connecting devices to the network
- Troubleshoot software problems in a methodical way
- Raise calls with third party suppliers
- Produce documentation of IT Helpdesk procedures.
- Provide basic IT training for new users and liaising with the external trainer to provide more in-depth training.
- Maintain IT records relating to software renewals etc.
- Participate in the delivery of IT projects and ensure that project tasks are delivered on time.
- Out of hours upgrades (if required).
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, previous client / customer service experience, strong interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload. This role is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in IT who is looking for a change in career direction or is looking to start a career in IT and has the willingness to learn.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.