Our client, recognised as one of the UK’s leading law firms, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer and Head of HR and Learning and Development/Management team, together with administrative responsibility for the smooth running of the annual management calendar.
• The Executive Assistant provides senior level day to day administrative support (including diary management) to the Managing Partner (MP), Chief Operating Officer (COO) and the Head of HR and Learning and Development (HHR).
• A key responsibility is to provide the administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the annual management calendar, ensuring all the meetings are scheduled, required attendees informed and all necessary papers collated and circulated promptly.
• Support and facilitate as needed, the timely delivery of actions and outcomes from Board meetings, Practice Group Heads meetings and the Business Services Heads meetings.
• Provide ad hoc administrative support to the Non-Executive Director, Practice group and Business Services heads as needed, particularly in relation to diary management in relation to the annual management calendar, allowing them to focus on the delivery of the strategic agenda and helping them to optimise their efficiency and speed of decision- making.
• Proactively supports and reinforces the culture of the firm and assists the Board in the ongoing development of this, together with the achievement of the strategic plan.
• Work in close conjunction with the Business Services functions to improve communications across the firm, and to facilitate the delivery of seamless and consistent client service focused support to the business.
• Provide general HR administration support for the partnership (working closely with the HHR).
The ideal candidate will have previous PA/Executive Assistant experience, preferably within a professional services/legal organisation. You will also have excellent knowledge of DMS systems and ability to use these with ease as well as strong proficiency in Outlook, Word & PowerPoint. You highly organised with extensive experience of complex diary management for multiple persons
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible.
If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.