My client, a dynamic and forward thinking fleet solutions organisation, is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance Team.
The main purpose of the role is to effectively collect debt and maintain the sales ledger balances, and customer accounts.
• To take appropriate action to ensure the timely collection of debts following credit
• Post cash received to sales ledger and liaise with Auction Houses and allocate payments received for disposals.
• To ensure that customer queries over invoices are resolved promptly, liaising with other areas of the business if necessary.
• To provide details of cash expected from clients for cashflow forecast based on remittance advices received.
• To prepare the daily banking and deposit with the bank
• To maintain the financial integrity of the data held on the sales ledger records including
maintaining credit actions.
• To collect payments from clients by direct debit and issue remittance advices.
• To prepare and despatch all sales ledger and additional month end invoices.
• To prepare and circulate weekly debtor/creditor lists punctually.
• To prepare complex reconciliations to maintain the integrity of the ledger.
• To ensure cash is allocated on a timely basis and old balances are cleared.
• To ensure that customer queries over invoices are resolved promptly.
• To prepare the daily banking and deposit with the bank.
• To implement new procedures as and when required.
• Monthly communications to directors and managers.
• Liaise with Auction House and allocate payments.
• Raise ad-hoc credits and invoices.
• Produce and issue statements to customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Credit Control, the ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and strong organisation skills. Also you will be able to communicate clearly in writing and orally. Additionally you must be self-sufficient in administration and computer literacy skills.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.