Competitive salary with excellent benefits
My client is an award winning and highly regarded law firm who pride themselves on providing long-term support to their clients. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to assist the Fee Earners on casework in their fast-paced Residential Property team, based in their modern office in Camberley. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within a progressive law firm.
- Receiving local searches, and checking against previous searches.
- Obtain Help to Buy Papers and check & liaise with lenders
- Liaising with clients, sales offices & developer’s solicitors & pass difficult enquiries to the Fee Earner.
- Receive and check mortgage offers, liaise with clients and Lenders on enquiries
- Chase clients for deposits and signed papers & get file ready for exchange
- Prepare exchange paperwork & handover paperwork for completions team
- Apply for searches
- Close abortive files
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a strong team player. An ability to consistently maintain high standards will be essential, as will excellent IT skills. Applicants must possess at least 5 GCSE’s Grade A* to C including Maths and English. A full driving licence is also essential. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Data entry skills will be essential as well as good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
N.B.: RGS Recruitment would like to thank you for taking the time to apply, however due to the volume of applications received; we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.