Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Great opportunity for someone who is looking to start an administration career within a law firm.
My client is an award winning and highly regarded law firm who pride themselves on providing long-term support to their clients. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Completions Assistant to assist the Fee Earners on casework in their fast-paced New Build Property team, based in their modern office in Camberley. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within a progressive law firm.
Tasks will include:
- File opening and closing – requiring excellent attention to detail
- Dealing with lender’s requirements after completion, dealing with deeds after completion and closing files
- Liaising with clients & lenders prior to completion to finalise accounts and to generally deal with completion of a transaction.
- Registrations at the Land Registry.
- Redeeming lender’s charges, balances to clients and settling estate agents’ fees after completion.
- Dealing with Land Registry enquiries.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a strong team player. An ability to consistently maintain high standards will be essential, as will excellent IT skills.
Applicants must possess at least 5 GCSE’s Grade A* to C including Maths and English. A full driving licence is also essential. Experience of working in a legal environment is not required, although experience within an office environment will be an advantage. Data entry skills will be essential as well as good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
N.B.: RGS Recruitment would like to thank you for taking the time to apply, however due to the volume of applications received; we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.