15 hours a week
My client, a well-established and successful business based in Thames Ditton, is looking for a part-time Business Development Administrator to work 15 hours per week.
The main purpose of the role is to support the business development team in the day-to-day administration of all aspects of the sales process including tenders and proposals, sales documentation and database administration.
- Support BDM in updating and maintaining the CRM database
- Provide sales administration support to BDM’s
- To provide Personal Assistant services to the sales team including diary management and meeting action plans and managing stationary for tenders responses
- General sales filing including contracts, proposals and tenders
- Raise and collate contracts
- File, maintain and raise quotations and bid sheets
- Maintain tender library and documentation
- Raise quotes and pricing spread sheets as requested by BDM
- Assist in the completion of tender responses and sales proposals
- Make suggestions and implement changes to improve the quality and efficiency of the business development function
- Check and maintain tender portals
- Work with the marketing team on specific campaigns designed to target set customer sectors in order to help create more appointments/leads
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience, preferably within a sales environment as well as the ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction. You will also be highly proficient in MS Office applications with the confidence and ability to learn new systems and technology when required. It is essential that you are able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.