6 month FTC
My client is a professional and established organisation based in Thames Ditton, Surrey. They are currently seeking an experienced and organised administrator to join their friendly Account Management team on a 6 month fixed term contract. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the administration tasks of the Account Management function is completed accurately and within agreed timescales. You will be supporting the Account Management team by ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with work instructions and quality procedures.
• To raise quotations and order forms including the appropriate paperwork.
• To assist the Account Manager in monitoring and managing client MOT/Service/Insurances.
• To manage contracts as directed by the Account Managers
• To arrange vehicle deliveries and relevant documentation.
• Prepare and send overseas travel documentation to the relevant customer
• To manage client driver fines / Duty of Care and reporting administration.
• To process department post on a daily basis & allocate as appropriate.
• To answer all overflow calls from Reception
• To produce client related reports and process invoices
• Prepare and send driver packs to the relevant client prior to vehicle delivery.
• Assisting in the preparation of contracts reviews
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience and the ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction whilst managing client expectation. You will also be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and be highly proficient in MS Office. It is also important that you are highly professional with excellent self-presentation standards and strong communication skills. It would be a real advantage if you have previously worked in the automotive sector.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.