Thames Ditton, Surrey
£23,000 – £25,000
My client, a leading automotive solutions organisation, is looking for an Account Executive to join their Account Management team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the Account Manager in maintaining and developing existing client relationships through proactive management, acting as the main day-to-day point of contact for all clients.
- To produce client documentation including vehicle orders within defined time-scales
- To progress orders advising clients of any change
- Generate and issue new vehicle contracts and monitor return
- Arrange new vehicle deliveries, re-allocations and collections
- To handle and solve all client and driver queries in a prompt and professional manner
- To manage and/or generate monthly customer invoicing and recharges
- To generate and authorise external supplier orders
- To produce regular and ‘ad-hoc’ client reports within defined time-scales
- To provide advice on rescheduling and early termination
It is essential that you have previous experience within the automotive or fleet sector – within either Account Management or Sales Administration. You must also possess exceptional levels of customer care, strong IT skills and be an organised administrator. The ability to problem solve and work effectively as part of a team are also key to this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.