My client is a progressive organisation with a professional and friendly working environment and an enviable benefits package to offer. They are currently seeking an experienced Accident Management Executive to join their Operations team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that accident management processes are completed in accordance with quality procedures and to provide support to all areas of the business that interact with the department.
- To ensure all accident circumstances are accurately recorded into the management systems.
- To help and advise the Account Management team with technical and procedural questions.
- To process accident repairs and claims following department procedures in relation to each
- To ensure the repairer network are contacting drivers to book their vehicle within the agreed
- To liaise with relevant departments to ensure efficient recovery of un-driveable vehicles and any onward transport for the client if
- To process accident repair invoices for payment, recharging to clients in line with department
- To compile reports for client review meetings as and when
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of insurance claims or accident repair function within the automotive industry along with experience of working within a quality framework. Ideally, you will also be familiar with Fleetware/Autodex systems as well as being proficient in MS Office. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to produce accurate work to deadlines. Strong administration and prioritisation skills are also key to this busy role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.