£18,000 – £22,000
My client is an established and highly respected law firm with offices in London and the Thames Valley. They are currently looking to recruit a Float Secretary for their Camberley Office. The main purpose of the role is provide a full secretarial float cover as required throughout the business as well as delivering a high level of service to clients.
- Prioritise daily workloads to ensure key priorities are met.
- Type all Digital Dictation when providing float cover.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, e-mails,
- Perform diary management duties – including making of appointments, advising reception of clients/meetings.
- Use computer software system as provided and firm’s legal software system to produce printouts.
- Ensure efficient use of firm’s IT equipment for casework, diary and administration.
- Pay in and draw cheques.
- Assist fee earners with preparation of client bills.
- Ensure all client files comply with client care processes.
- Comply with risk & quality standards laid down by the firm
- Complete internal administration/account forms under fee earners’ direction.
- Assist with research as instructed by fee earners via the Internet.
- Ensure compliance with archiving procedures
- Assist fee earners’ with the upkeep of the department’s precedent library.
- Ensure fee earners’ post and DX is sent out daily.
- Provide reception cover as required to cover for sickness and absence
- Provide cover for the office assistant(s) as required,
- Assisting cashiers if required, including doing the banking etc.
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of office procedures and be proficient in MS Office including Word & Excel. You must also be a fast and accurate typist and possess a high level of time management skills. An excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner. You must also be a driver, as you will be required to travel to other offices to provide cover. Either this would suit someone with previous legal support experience or a law graduate looking for their first office based role with great exposure to many aspects of law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com