Temp – Perm
My client is a forward thinking organisation looking to hire an Assistant Accountant on a temp-perm basis. This is a brand new position to provide all-round support to the busy finance department and the successful candidate will add-value through intelligent application of accounting learning and positive working attitude. Study support is also an option.
The job offers good, broad exposure across all P&L and Balance Sheet components, in addition to accounting for financing of assets and significant fixed asset registers.
- Support Management Accountants in preparation of monthly management accounts:
- Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet items.
- Analysis of results to explain variances from budget.
- Preparation of management information to analyse profitability.
- Posting of journals to accounting system.
- Support efficient audit.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Assist in preparation of internal financial reports to review stage.
- Support workshop accounts teams as required to ensure correct reporting to Head Office.
- Assist with set-up and maintenance of improved Fixed Asset register.
- Occasional UK travel.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified, ideally at stage 2 of your studies. You must possess an extremely flexible attitude as you will also be expected to provide short term admin cover for the disposals team, which is a great opportunity to gain exposure to other areas of the business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com